Product naming convention
The names of all Spectral Blue disinfection products are based on the following simple system:
Each product has a name consisting of 3-5 parts:
|Family name||Form||Power (W)||Dual-mode||Additional name|
In the above example,
- Family name is SPECTRAL. All blue light products have the same family name.
- The next block is the form-factor. P stands for "Panel".
- Linear device = L,
- Round device = R,
- CL = Corner-Linear
- FL = Flat-Linear
- SL = Suspended-Linear
- RL = Railed-Linear
- The next block is the power in Watts. In this example our panel has 125 W blue light power.
The above 3 fields are given to all products. The below two apply only to some products.
- If the product has it - DUAL means the device has Dual-mode, i.e. blue mode and general white light mode in the same body.
- If the product has it - Additional name: most powerful units typically have an additional name that allows them to stand out - e.g. SPECTRAL L200 MAGNUM or SPECTRAL P125 DUAL MEDICAL.